PR Case Study
We see you everywhere
As a new company, Incenter was helping mortgage bankers realize major improvements, but the industry at large didn’t recognize its name. A strategic public relations campaign made Incenter and its member firms ubiquitous with their industry.
Incenter had gradually grown to a family of 11 firms—all collaborating to help mortgage lenders and clients in adjacent industries optimize operations. Though many of the nation’s largest banks credited Incenter with improvements to their top and bottom line, others knew little to nothing about the organization and its individual member companies. This was true even though its leadership team included some industry “legends.”
In response, Incenter Marketing launched a marketing communications campaign to amplify the firms’ collective visibility and thought leadership.
Our PR team played a critical role in the Incenter campaign—implementing a strategic program that has generated important leads and made Incenter ubiquitous in its industry. The media relations, speaking and awards program has delivered:
- Quotes/commentary in The Wall Street Journal, US News & World Report, Fox Business, Forbes, Money and other influential business/consumer media and websites with more than 550 million unique visitors per month, collectively.
- A steady flow of op-eds and guest articles/blogs in top industry trades. Editors frequently comment on the quality of Incenter leaders’ writing and invite additional content.
- Several high-impact launches of products, innovations and partnerships.
- Commentary on mortgage industry issues and trends, from the impact of climate change to drivers of increased MSR trading volume.
- Seven new awards for Incenter and its leaders.
- Speaking engagements on everything from the capital markets to appraisals and leadership success.
No wonder mortgage executives now tell Incenter’s teams, “We see you everywhere.”